Case #6 – CASE ANALYSIS questions for submission purposes:
\”Snapchat and the Right to be Forgotten\” (Bloomberg Businessweek, Feb. 11, 2013, p. 42-eoa).
1) Explain the general business model of social media networks, including that of Snapchat\’s.
2) Revisit what you have previously learned in MKT 521 about the product life cycle (PLC). Where is Snapchat in the PLC?
3) From a BUSINESS point of view – what is the value proposition of Snapchat?
4) From a CONSUMER point of view – what is the value proposition of Snapchat?
5) Your prognosis on the future of Snapchat. Discuss thoroughly.
6) Knowing what you know of Snapchat – profile or describe the segment most likely to use this app.
7) As a start up company, why is Snapchat focused on the customer experience rather than profit generation?
The turnitin must under 8%.