Evaluate the effectiveness of a policy.
Evaluate the quality of a consumer product.
Evaluate the benefits of pursuing a specific hobby.
Evaluate the merits of a specific film or book.
Note: this task requires you to make a claim about the merits of a book, film, product, policy, or hobby and then provide reasons why that claim is true. If you choose to evaluate the merits of a book or film, do not simply summarize the plot; instead, use details from the book or film as evidence to support the claim.
A. Write an evaluation essay (suggested length of 24 pages). In your essay, do the following:
1. Respond to one of the given topics.
2. Provide an effective introduction.
3. Provide an appropriate thesis statement that previews two to four main points.
4. Develop each of the main points with appropriate support in the body of your essay.
5. Provide an effective conclusion.
B. Include at least one academically credible source in the body of your essay.
1. For your sources, include all in-text citations and references in APA format.